CMAST Support and Information
If you are experiencing issues, or if you have a feature request for the improvement of CMAST, please review the information below. If you do not see information that will help you to resolve your issue, please fill out a request for assistance and submit it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and NFRC staff will assist you.
NEW – BID REPORT CENTRALIZATION PROJECT – TBR on January 9, 2017
The CMAST Application and Smart Sync will be unavailable from Friday, January 6, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. EST through Monday, January 9, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. EST. Please make sure all CMDOP files are saved and all necessary entities have been uploaded to the server before Friday at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Please make sure your CMDOP.CDF files that have been saved have been saved to a different location (folder) than the C://ProgramData/CMAST as the uninstall & reinstall will reset that CMAST folder on the local computer.
- Bid Report Manual
- Bid Report Release Notes – 1.2.17
- Bid Report FAQ
- Bid Report Training Video (coming soon)
- SA Registration Process (How To Register)
- CMAST User Manual 1.2 (December 2010)
- CMAST Smart Sync Training Manual (January 2016)
- CMAST Bid Report Training Manual (January 2017)
- How to Register (pdf) (August 2010)
- How to Create Assemblies & Products in CMAST (March 2016)
- How to Create a Project for Label Certificate in CMAST (March 2016)
- Deployment of CMAST Bid Report Centralization – Phase II (January 2017)
- Completion of CMAST Bid Report Centralization – Phase II (November 2016)